3D UltImate Pro
(THE NEXT GENERATION IN NON-SURGICAL BODY SCULPTING)
Introducing the medical-grade 3D Lipo-Ultimate pro! This device is designed for non-surgical treatment for treating fat reduction, cellulite and skin tightening. This multi-technology device combines four advanced technologies to offer a completely bespoke approach to targeting body concerns.
- Radio Frequency Fat Melting
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
- Shockwave Therapy
- The Cavitation treatment uses an ultrasound wave to disrupt the cell membrane of the fat cell mechanically. The ultrasound wave creates a vibration within the fat layer. The fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand this vibration and the cell membranes will very quickly break down.
- These damaged cells then release the triglycerides into the interstitial space in-between the cells, where they are enzymatically changed into free fatty acid and glycerol.
- Water-soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as an energy source. Insoluble free fatty acids are transported to the liver and processed.
- Human fat freezes from -1°C while the Cryolipolysis handpiece reaches from 0°C to -10°C.
- The vacuum in the handpiece pulls the pocket of fat into the head and the plates inside the head freeze the area down to the selected temperature.
- Subcutaneous fat cells are more vulnerable to the effects of the cold than other surrounding tissue.
- When fat cells are exposed to a precise cooling below body temperature, they undergo crystallisation and localised cell death (apoptosis).
- Using the unique combination of electro and cryotherapy, 20-40% of the fat cells treated in the area die naturally and dissolve over several months. These damaged fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body’s normal metabolic process.
Radio Frequency Fat Melting
- In general, fat cells are more resistant to radio frequency electrical current than other skin cells.
- Regular skin cells are made mostly of water and fat cells are made mostly of oil.
- As oil is less conductive to electrical currents than water, the fat cells heat up more quickly than other skin tissue due to the higher resistance. At a skin temperature of 40°C, the fat cells will start to melt and metabolise.
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
- Fibroblasts are the connective tissue cells that produce collagen and elastin.
- Heating the deeper dermis to a constant 40-45°C stimulates fibroblast action and, in turn, increases the synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibres. This thermal trauma, which occurs to 5-30% of the collagen fibres, causes an immediate contraction of the fibres.
- This contraction results in the production of new collagen. The diameter of the collagen fibres in the treated area is increased, and the spaces between the fibres are visibly reduced under a microscope.
- This tightens the skin’s appearance and stimulates the increase in blood supply.
- Acoustic Wave Therapy, also known as Shockwave Therapy uses Radial Pressure Waves which are pulses generated by compressed air. This drives a projectile in a cylinder, located inside a handpiece, to a shock transmitter.
- This cylinder then hits the tip of the handpiece pushing the energy into the skin.
- In turn, this shrinks and permeates fat cells promoting fat metabolism, activating the metabolism and clearing the system of impurities through lymphatic drainage, increasing blood supply for skin tightening and softening and strengthening the connective tissue to treat cellulite.
A Versatile Treatment
3D Lipo-Ultimate pro treatment is so versatile that it can be used as non-surgical treatment for treating fat reduction, cellulite and skin tightening. This treatment is safe, comfortable and effective. It combines several different technologies to provide an all-in-one solution that can help you achieve the desired results. The 3D Lipo-Ultimate pro treatment uses advanced 3D technology for fat reduction, body sculpting and skin tightening. This technology allows us to combine multiple treatments in one session, which reduces treatment time and improves outcomes. With this versatile treatment you can achieve the results that you want without any surgery or downtime. The 3D Lipo-Ultimate pro treatment also helps reduce cellulite, improve skin tone and texture, reduce stretch marks and provide a more youthful appearance. This is an ideal treatment for those who are looking for a non-invasive option to achieve their beauty goals. So, if you’re looking for a solution that can target all areas of your body and provide amazing results, the 3D Lipo-Ultimate pro treatment is perfect for you. Contact us today to learn more about this revolutionary technology and schedule an appointment!
By using the
Cavitation (Inch Loss)
|(Best for overall inch loss and circumference reduction and body contouring for spot reduction and cellulite)
|1 Cavitation Treatment (Inch Loss)
Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing)
|(Best for targeting stubborn pockets of fat and for body sculpting)
|1 Medium Head Cryo Treatment
|Single Treatment Only
|2 Large Head Cryo Treatment
|Single Treatment Only
Radio Frequency (Skin Tightening And Fat Melting)
|(Best for skin tightening, smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles, fat melting and reducing the appearance of celiulite)
|1 Radio Frequency Treatment
Shockwave (Cellulite Reduction)
|(Best for reducing the appearance of cellulite, stimulating fat breakdown, collagen synthesis and lympthatic drainage)
|1 Shockwave Treatment
|Upto 10 mins
|Single Treatment Only
|RF Eye Lift
|RF Skin Tightening
|Combination Treatment (Cavitation, RF & Shockwave)
|3D Bum Lift
What are some of the benefits of radio frequency?
Radio frequency can reduce body fat, diminish the look of cellulite and be great for skin tightening. Its also non surgical so theres no down time.
How long will it take to see results?
This can really depend on the individual. If you’re a regular gym goer, eats healthy 70% of the time and drinks plenty of water this will work really well for you if your trying to get rid of any stubborn fat/ cellulite. You need to be moderately active and great with drinking enough fluids during the period of time you are receiving this treatments as that’s the only way your body is going to have the chance in excreting everything out. After a cause of 4-6 sessions will will have your best results around 4-6 weeks after the day you started treatment.
Does Body sculpting hurt?
No! Actually it can be quite the opposite. With the cavitation you will most likely hear a cricketing noice, its completely normal and can be adjusted for comfort.
The vacuum can be a little uncomfortable but won’t hurt, and the radio frequency is very nice to have done, with its warmth it can be very soothing and comforting.
How often do you need body sculpting?
Its recommended 2x a week for quicker results if not at least once every 10 days. Its also recommended that you stay active for 30/40 mins after each treatment and to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Request a Free Consultation
Our expert team is ready to listen and address any questions or concerns you have about our treatments. To ensure best personalised experience, care, and results, we require a consultation prior to performing your first treatment. In most cases, you will be able to receive treatment immediately following your consultation.
Back to work
You can return to work and light exercise in 2 weeks
Risk and complications
Infection, Scarring, Bruising
2 to 3 hours
20 to 90 min
Duration of results
3 to 4 months
Recommended number of treatments
4 to 6 sessions
4 to 6 weeks